Angular 6 should be released pretty soon. As we’re getting closer to the grand finale, we start to see bits and pieces of what is shaping up to be a great version. Beta.7 is here.
The last beta is here — unlike bountiful Beta.6, which brought 16 bugfixes, 15 features, and five breaking changes, Beta.7 only contains three bugfixes.
This time next week, we will have entered the release candidate phase. And in three weeks time’, we’ll finally have Angular 6. Good times ahead!
Update March 1, 2018
Beta.6 was released yesterday (February 28) — which means Angular 6 is ready for the release candidate phase. And that’s good news!
This last beta has a bunch of bugfixes —16, to be more exact—, 15 features and five breaking changes.
- bazel: add an ng_package rule (#22221) (b43b164)
- bazel: introduce a binary stamping feature (#22176) (bba65e0)
- bazel: ng_module produces bundle index (#22176) (029dbf0)
- bazel: ng_package adds package.json props (#22499) (b6c9410), closes #22416
- common: better error message when non-template element used in NgIf (#22274) (67cf11d), closes #16410
- common: export functions to format numbers, percents, currencies & dates (#22423) (4180912), closes #20536
- compiler-cli: Check unvalidated combination of ngc and TypeScript (#22293) (3ceee99), closes #20669
- core: set preserveWhitespaces to false by default (#22046) (f1a0632), closes #22027
- core: support metadata reflection for native class types (#22356) (5c89d6b), closes #21731
- core: support metadata reflection for native class types (#22356) (b7544cc), closes #21731
- forms: allow markAsPending to emit events (#20212) (e86b64b), closes #17958
- allow direct scoping of @Injectables to the root injector (#22185) (7ac34e4)
- platform-browser: do not throw error when Hammer.js not loaded (#22257) (991300b), closes #16992
- platform-browser: fix #19604, can config hammerOptions (#21979) (1d571b2)
- platform-server: bump Domino to v2.0 (#22411) (d3827a0)